All Marist Football teams will be sporting a new uniform from 2020, as illustrated here.
- The First XI uniform retains the traditional long-sleeve striped design incorporating both home and away colours, Reflex Blue shorts, and Sky Blue Socks with MCFC woven into the fabric.
- A new development for 2020 is the red Keepers shirt which echoes the playing strip.
- Keepers, Home, Away shirts for other teams incorporate both the school and Football Club crests on the shirt, and an embroidered crest on the shorts.
Obtaining the uniform
Shirts for outfield players and goalkeepers will be loaned by the Club at start of the season and handed out by team coaches/managers. All shirts (including the goalkeeper shirt and goalkeeper gloves) are provided by the Club and remain Club property.
All players (new and existing) except permanent goalkeepers will need to buy shorts from the Marist College Uniform Shop. Samples to check sizing will be available at grading. Permanent goalkeepers U13 - U18 will be issued a pair of shorts.
- New members of the club will need to buy socks from the Marist College Uniform Shop.
- Existing members of the club who have registered before grading will be issued a free pair of socks because of previous outlay - issue will occur at the Uniform Shop when you purchase shorts.
- Permanent Goalkeepers U13 - U18 will be issued a pair of socks.
Supporter wear sold by the Club through the Marist College Uniform Shop is for supporters only, and is not official Marist College student uniform. No student is allowed to wear any supporter wear to school in lieu of a school uniform item, under any circumstances.
Last updated 25 June 2020.